← Back to All CareersApply
Senior Environmental Engineer
Full Time |Mid-Level |EH&S |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Forecasts the impact of regulatory changes on midstream and upstream operations and advises and recommends effective methods to implement changes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of existing state and Federal Air regulations and proposed environmental regulations to ensure continued compliance.
- Trains EHS and operating staff on new requirements and regulations.
- Obtains necessary air permits for new projects, prepares renewal applications for existing permits and assists with regulatory permitting tasks as needed to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Provides onsite support for internal and external HSE audits and conducts site compliance visits to identify and resolve compliance issues.
- Develops and supports implementation of environmental compliance programs.
- Interprets regulatory requirements and determines the impact of these requirements on company operations.
- Communicates with regulatory agencies on relevant issues, audits and resolution of problems.
- Ensures federal, state or applicable government reporting obligations are completed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Ensures operational records necessary to demonstrate compliance are being prepared, accessible, recorded and properly retained.
- Ensures emission control equipment inspections required by environmental regulations and programs are scheduled, completed, recorded and reported to state, federal, or other government authorities, as applicable.
- Communicates effectively with company personnel to ensure compliance is achieved with environmental regulations and permits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree – in engineering or a related science required.
- 4 years of environmental engineering or related engineering experience required.
- Willing to travel a minimum 50% of the time to site visits.
- Must be willing to work outdoors at upstream and midstream field locations throughout the year.