← Back to All CareersApply
Senior EHS Compliance Representative
Full Time |Mid-Level |EH&S |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Under general supervision of the Director EHS & Supply Chain, the Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Representative will serve as an in-house subject matter expert and work with the upstream and midstream operations teams to build, maintain and manage internal EHS programs and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of existing and proposed environmental, health and safety regulations to ensure continued compliance.
- Trains EHS and operating staff on new requirements and regulations.
- Responds to incidents and leads incident investigations.
- Provides onsite support for internal and external audits and conducts site compliance visits to identify and resolve compliance issues.
- Manages and implements Mustang’s process safety management program.
- Interprets regulatory requirements and determines the impact of these requirements on company operations.
- Communicates with regulatory agencies on relevant issues, audits, and resolution of problems.
- Ensures federal, state, and applicable government reporting obligations are completed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Ensures operational records necessary to demonstrate compliance are being prepared, accessible, recorded and properly retained.
- Communicates effectively with both company field and corporate personnel to ensure EHS programs are implemented and documented appropriately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in the environmental, health and safety field, specifically in or consulting for the upstream and midstream natural gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Department of Transportation and Oklahoma Corporation Commission pipeline regulations, process safety management elements and human health & safety programs is preferred.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, DOT, OCC, RMP and PSM regulations and best management practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.