Marketing Contract Administrator
Full Time |Entry Level |Marketing |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Primary Job Function:
Responsible for coordination of a broad range tasks for the marketing group. The role involves, preparing new contracts and updating existing contracts for; gas purchases and sales, transportation, gathering and processing and other services. Includes maintaining and updating contract data in Quorum and a contract filing system. The role is also responsible for supporting marketing team in scheduling of natural gas, preparing and analyzing data, monthly accounting close, and other general office management.
- Preparing and updating NAESB contracts.
- Setting up contracts and updating information in Quorum.
- Working with customers and other stakeholders in transfer and assignment of contracts.
- Work with E&P, Accounting, and DO departments in ownership transfers and assignments, setting up marketing contracts for gas and oil sales and changing existing contracts as needed.
- Support Marketing in the scheduling of gas and gathering and disseminating information for monthly close.
- Maintains filing system for marketing groups.
- Prepares various marketing, operations reports that involves gathering and analyzing data on gas sales and movement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
College degree is required, business emphasis preferred.
Previous experience in the oil & gas industry is not required. Microsoft Office skills required with a major emphasis on Excel and Word.