Full Time |Mid-Level |E & P Operations |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This position will focus on assisting the Land Department in preparing offer letters, well proposals, monitoring the RAP process, maintaining databases, electronic filing, gathering preliminary data for acquisitions, tracking regulatory activity and assisting with other administrative activities in Lease Records and Division Orders.
Strong analytical skills will be relied upon to analyze letter agreements, oil and gas leases, easements, operating agreements, title opinions, curative documents, division orders and other land related materials. As a result of working closely with various departments, primarily Land, Land Administration, Legal and Accounting, as well as external parties such as brokers, attorneys and landowners, excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral, are essential. Must possess a strong understanding of the regulatory functions and requirements of the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
- Prepare, maintain, organize, and process land documents
- Review and track title in order to maintain accuracy and completeness
- Verify and coordinate vendor invoices
- Prepare contracts, agreements, correspondence, and various other documents for execution with surface owners, royalty interest owners, working interest owners, and other partners
- Update land management systems with current contractual and working interest information
- Coordinate with accounting and land administration to answer inquiries related to division orders, asset sales, leasing, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Prepare divisions of interests to be used for well proposals and division orders
- Prepare and send well proposal letters and acquisition offer letters to partners
- Assist with special projects
- Analyze title and track curative
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be extremely proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel -VLookup, Pivot Tables and if/then Logic, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
Knowledge of LandWorks (or similar land management system) and PRA/SAP is preferred.
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Proficient mapping skills (Landworks)
Proficiency with Drilling Info (Enverus), Oseberg and other land related applications
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required. Must have similar industry experience for senior level position.