← Back to All CareersApply
Information Technology Support Analyst
Full Time |Mid-Level |Information Technology |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Responsible for providing high-quality IT support services and daily maintenance of the computing environment. Has the primary responsibility for hardware/software support and basic network administration. Responsible for maintaining the company’s cybersecurity profile and the Microsoft 365 and VMware environments. Assists in the identification of technology requirements and solution alternatives.
- Provide primary support for the company’s Microsoft 365 platform.
- Provide end-user desktop/laptop support for hardware/software issues.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and perform testing activities on various computer equipment, peripherals, and digital network systems.
- Ensure that all computing equipment is properly updated with current operating system patches, hot fixes, service packs, etc. Ensure that all computing equipment is running the current release of security/anti-virus software.
- Provide basic administration of the VMWare virtualized server environment.
- Ensure systems are properly backed-up in compliance with the company’s standards and procedures. Periodically test the company’s restore procedures to ensure that they are effective and operational.
- Provide basic network administration to include such tasks as maintaining active directory, users’ accounts, DNS and DHCP, security groups, etc., while troubleshooting network issues.
- Participate in the after-hours on-call support.
- Maintain hardware and software inventories.
- Ensure IT standard process and procedure documents are properly updated.
- Ensure that IT Disaster Recovery documentation is updated and kept current, and DR procedures are tested on a periodic basis.
- Provide IT management with complete, accurate, and timely communication of all issues, solutions, and project status.
- Approach all support issues with a positive problem-solving attitude. Apply technical analysis with creative thinking to identify solution alternatives to support issues. Provide proactive thoughts and ideas to improve the computing environment in a cost-effective manner.
- Encourage and demonstrate a positive, friendly, helpful, and supportive environment to all customers of the IT department.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years providing end-user support for both hardware and software, technical maintenance and support for PCs and servers, and basic network administration.
- Microsoft 365 technical support is required, and VMware experience preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and time management skills.