← Back to All CareersApply
Gas Contract Administrator
Full Time |Mid-Level |Gas Supply |Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This position is in the Midstream division and involves a wide range of back-office tasks to support the Gas Supply group. Primary functions include organizing and maintaining various types of natural gas purchase contracts and related agreements. The individual in this position will work closely with other departments and customers to ensure the accuracy of contract related information. Duties also include management and organization of pipeline right-of-way agreements and surface lease documents.
- Setup and update new meters, contracts and common contract terms (CCTs) in Quorum software.
- Document tracking including contracts, amendments, invoices, payments, memorandums and AFEs
- Research and review contract and amendments for the accurate input of data into Quorum software.
- Review monthly settlement statements for accuracy.
- Assist Senior Contract Administrator with creating and proofing contracts and amendments.
- Work with other departments within the company and customers in the transfer and assignment of contracts.
- Maintain electronic and physical filing systems.
- Maintain and organize pipeline right-of-way and surface lease documents. Coordinate payments to owners as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
- Quorum (or similar) gas plant software knowledge preferred.
- Be results-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.